1.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

I was a member since 2007.recently I was talked into paying upwards of 11k to upgrade to points.

I got home and called interval to see if what they said was true .. I would be able to trade into higher standard resorts.. well not true I am out 11k for almost exactly what I already had. it is a scam.

I want them to know that they should be ashamed.

I was a good customer I always paid my maintenance fees on time I brought guests..I tipped well at the resorts and I will never recommend them again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of villa del arco from Universal Vacation Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11000 and wants Universal Vacation Club to issue a partial refund.

Author liked the most i always liked the staff i tipped good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Universal Vacation Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Universal Vacation Club?

Comments