Love Villa Del Palmar--stay every year and no problems.Mexican people are great and only timeshare people are aggressive trying to make a living!!

Americans can be too sensitive to aggressive selling and if they are should not attend timeshare presentations. You can cancel for 7 days based on CA laws since this company is a US-based company.

We love the people selling items on the beach--my wife buys at least 20 bracelets every year as gifts for friends back in Michigan.Everyone we talk to at the pool are VERY HAPPY with VDP organization and staff.

Had an Experience with Universal Vacation Club?

Comments

I have been an owner at Villa Del Palmar since 1988.Initially regretted it big time.

I felt I got hosed. Salesman that sold it to me got killed by a falling tree a year later. Felt alittle justice there but not a bad place if you use it regularly based on my experience with other places down there. Now I am going to tell you that if you go to Mexico- anywhere- beware the time share sales people because you will likey regret it.

For God's sake keep your plastic in your pocket.

Your on vacation, your guard may be down, Things are not done in Mexico as they are at home.Just remmber there is nothing free in this world espically breakfast.

your *** crazy

I would like to direct any readers of this posting to go to a website I just published www.universalvacationclubmembers.com and read to your heart's content.It is addressing many issues and concerns with the Villa Group (Developer) and the UVC.

If you are a UVC Member and would like to add your name to my UVC Member mailing list, please contact me via the “Contact Us” page on the site or send an email to jeffsuomi1@msn.com.Jeff Robbins.

Place is horrible, these people definitely are wacko and have never been to any other resort.

ummm, yes, this person is somehow "in" with the Villa Group.

you must be totally wacko, related to a sales person, or one of the them. Either one, your are still wacko.