I purchased a time share at villa del arco in 2007 and continually have problems booking my week there.I have only been able to go once since my purchase the other time I had to go to Puerto Vallarta even though I did not want to because they said they were full at Villa del arco all summer.

I tried to book a room in June in november 8 months ahead of time they said they were full I tried in early December for july or August they said no openings so I have for the 3rd year in a row to use my timeshare With difficulties this year I can not even use it.What a rip off I bet they have a lot of clients that are unhappy

Had an Experience with Universal Vacation Club?

Comments

I bought into UVC in 2006 at villa de arco.I typically reserve late march or April.

I usually plan 6 to 7 months in advance. I always get a live person on the phone when I call with short waits. I just returned we'd for my fifth trip there I have never had a problem making a reservation and this time they upgraded me to. Complimentary two bedroom at no cost.

I also own with Marriott in Maui.

Arco suites are nicer and more relaxed pool rules.Also about 60% of the costs

Dear Universal Vacation Club Owners,

We invite you to get to know our services at G&G Mexican Timeshare Solutions. We are a Mexican based company that specializes in cancelling contracts purchased under fraudulent premises. We offer free initial consultations to anybody interested in our services to discuss the details of their case.

We are empathetic to victimized consumers and we work on a contingency basis; which means no upfront fees, and if we don't achieve results, you don't pay us a cent.

We look forward to helping you in your claim.

Customer Service,

info@timesharescam.com

1888 275 3595

www.timesharescam.com

Cancel your Timeshares

We know the lies that are told in order to earn your business and we know the loopholes necessary to get you out of the bind you’re in. We have joined forces with one of the leading law firms in Mexico , with our combined experience we have found the solution you’ve been looking for.

www.cancelyourtimeshares.com